Please plan to join us…
Meeting Date: Thursday~ February 9, 2017 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Location: Perry Township Administration Office~3111 Hilton Street N.W., Massillon
RSVP: Please RSVP at www.perrytwp.com Refreshments will be served.
The purpose of the Perry Township Business Exchange is to cooperatively work to promote, the interests of Perry Businesses and our community members. Together, we have opportunities to coordinate efforts to advance business development, engage our community and partner with our school system to enhance our community events. The Business Exchange primary goals are to support our local businesses, promote the Perry community, provide networking opportunities, and continue growing our community events.
- Please bring to the 02/09 meeting, your brochures, fliers or coupons promoting your business. These items will be placed in a display case in the Township Meeting Hall for visitors to learn more about your business.
- Also bring your business card as it will be scanned and placed on the Business Exchange portion of the township website.
- The Business Exchange tab on the township website will host a page titled “Business Community Partnerships.” This page will give special recognition to those businesses participating in Perry Township Community Events.
- Local realtors will be providing the names of homeowners recently moving into Perry Township. A Welcome Packet containing a Welcome Letter from your Perry Board of Trustees , a Perry business list directory and any coupons you wish to submit promoting your business will be provided to the new home owner.
- Meet Tim Cugini, Perry Township Zoning Inspector
- There are several upcoming 2017~ Community Events. We will view a brief power point containing information about the following signature events:Perry Township Heroes Run ~ Held annually on Memorial DayOperation Flags of Freedom ~ Memorial Day Weekend at Perry High SchoolPerry Party in the Park~ Saturday May 27 at Hartwick Park
Perry Community Parade & Oktoberfest~ September 16
Light Up Perry ~ Christmas Lighting Contest~ December
Grow your business, become involved in our community and create memories!
We will continue to keep you posted of the Quarterly Perry Township Business Exchange meetings.
For additional information about the Business Exchange you may contact:
Stephanie Spencer Sspencer@aultman.com
Joyce Fetzer Jfetzer@perrytwp.com 330-353-5392
We look forward to cooperatively working together to promote the interests of Perry Businesses and our community members.