- This event has passed.
Light Up Perry 2017
December 18, 2017
Do you, or someone you know, like to light up the holiday nights for all to enjoy? You are invited to participate in the “Light Up Perry!” Holiday Lights Contest!
“Light Up Perry! Is the perfect decorating contest to demonstrate your community pride and light up the holiday season. It is also a perfect project for families to enjoy. So pull out your Santas, sleds, reindeer, wreaths and lights!
This contest is our way of encouraging the entire Perry community to decorate and beautify homes, businesses, and neighborhoods during the winter holiday season.
Any resident, business, neighborhood, or community organization located within Perry Township is eligible. Entries will be evaluated based upon creativity, originality, thematic elements, and overall design quality – not just the quantity of lights!
|December 18th||Entries due to Perry Township Administrative Office via email submission. Home/Building must be fully decorated and lit.|
|December 20th||6-8 p.m. Impartial panel will conduct judging.|
How to Enter
To nominate your home, business or a neighbor, please complete the form posted on the township website and submit it in one of three ways. (1) Save form and email to email@example.com, (2) drop it off at the Perry Township Administration Office or (3) mail to Perry Township Administration Office, 3111 Hilton St. NW, Massillon, Ohio 44646. Must be received by December 18th.
Prizes will be awarded to the top winner in each category. Participants who display the most unique presentation of lights in the following categories will be notified no later than December 30th. All winners will also be presented with a gift certificate.
- Decked out in true “Griswold” family style with lights, decorations, etc.
- A minimum of three homes in a street, neighborhood or allotment. Must be entered together on one entry form. Prizes will be given to each home entered on form.
- Commercial Business
- Must be a Perry Township business. Owner must be aware of participation in contest.
- Best Holiday Theme
- Most represents the holiday season by bringing joy to those who come to see the display.
- Design that most represents Perry Township
- Theme that represents Perry Township and brings the history and tradition of Perry to light.
For more information, please contact Tim Blythe ~ Chairperson for Light Up Perry at 330-309-9926
Special Thanks to Aqua Ohio for Sponsoring