PERRY CARES Assistance Program
- All fields marked with * are required and must be completed.
- Applicants awarded funding from the PERRY CARES Assistance Program are required to comply with the U.S. Department of Treasury Guidelines, the State of Ohio Office of Budget and Management Guidelines, and the PERRY CARES Assistance Program Guidelines.
To apply for the PERRY CARES Assistance Program, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be a current resident, living within Perry Twp., Stark
- Must be laid off, furloughed, unemployed or experienced decrease in pay or hours as a direct result of COVID-19 business closures.
- Must be at least one month in arrears in mortgage or rent.
- Must submit a past due notice from landlord or mortgage indicating pat due amount with application or e-mail email@example.com
- Applicant is eligible for CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Funding even if previously approved for, and used funding from, other CARES Act Funding or COVID-19 Relief funding, but the applicant cannot request and use funds for the same expenses as other relief funding. Expenses already funded by federal, state or local assistance are not eligible under this Program. Applications are required to be completed in the entirety. Failure to complete the application will cause your application to be denied.
Applications are required to be completed in the entirety. Failure to complete the application will cause your application to be denied. Once an application has been submitted, it may not be edited.
This form is currently closed for submissions. For submissions will be taken from November 1, 2020 at 12:01am to November 18, 2020 at 11:59 pm.