PERRY CARES Assistance Program
Small Business Application
- All fields marked with * are required and must be completed.
- Please have all receipts ready to upload to the application as they are needed to process your application
- Applicants and businesses awarded funding from the PERRY CARES Assistance Program are required to comply with the U.S. Department of Treasury Guidelines, the State of Ohio Office of Budget and Management Guidelines and the PERRY CARES Assistance Program Guidelines. To apply for the PERRY CARES Assistance Program, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Business must be based in Perry Township. No corporate ownership.
- Must be classified as a small business.
- Business must operate for profit.
- Business must have been in operation on January 1, 2020.
- Business must maintain a commercial or retail store front in Perry Twp. and not be home-based or nonprofit.
- Business must be current on all local, state and federal obligations such as taxes and/or assessments.
- Business must be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The business must not be permanently closed.
- Applicant is eligible for CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Funding if they have previously been approved and used funding from other CARES Act Funding or COVID-19 Relief funding, but the applicant cannot request and use funds for the same expenses as other relief funding. Expenses already funded by federal, state or local assistance are not eligible under this Program. Applicants who have not received COVID relief assistance funding (Federal or Local) will be given priority when reviewing applications and distributing funds.
Applications are required to be completed in the entirety, this includes uploading all supporting receipts. Failure to complete the application will cause your application to be denied. Once an application has been submitted, it may not be edited.
This form is currently closed for submissions. For submissions will be taken from November 1, 2020 at 12:01am to November 18, 2020 at 11:59 pm.