Request Smoke Alarms
Attention Perry Township resident. The Perry Township Department has received funding from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to install (4000) smoke detectors in residential structures in Perry Township.
The Perry Township Fire Department will install smoke detectors in your residence if you meet any "one" of the following conditions:
- Your residence currently has no working smoke detectors
- The smoke detectors in your residence are older than 10 years
- The smoke detectors in your residence are not dual sensor detectors
- You do not have smoke detectors on every floor
- You do not have smoke detectors in every bedroom
All smoke detectors shall be installed by fire department personnel at NO COST to the resident. A brief home fire safety inspection will be conducted during the installation of the detectors.
If you wish the Perry Township Fire Department to install smoke detectors in your residence, please fill out the below form. You may also download the form by clicking here and either return the form to the Fire Department Administration Office, 440 Canford Ave. NW, Massillon, Ohio 44646 or call (330)-833-3865 between 8am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday to register. The fire department will contact you to schedule a time for installation and home inspection.
Deputy Chief Fire Prevention
Deputy Chief of Operations
Fire Administration Assistant